Organic Laundry Detergent for Baby Clothes with Camomile 3.3 oz
ORGANIC CERTIFIED and DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Organic Laundry Detergent for Baby Clothes consists of 98.73% organic ingredients.
Phosphate-free liquid detergent designed for delicate skin and does not cause irritation.
Perfect for washing baby clothes, including clothes for newborns.
Safe organic formula effectively removes all kinds of dirt.
The organic formula is rich with Chamomile extract which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Laundry detergent for Baby Clothes consists of 95,06% organic ingredients.
- Phosphate-free liquid detergent specially designed for delicate skin and does not cause irritation.
- Safe organic formula effectively removes all kinds of dirt.
- The organic formula is rich with Chamomile extract which has
antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- safe for washing baby clothes, including clothes for newborns
- neutralizes the bright spots of fruit juices and baby food
suitable for machine and hand washing
- due to its composition can be used even in hard water
- perfectly washes out dirt from cotton, linen, synthetic, and mixed fabric
- bleach free, doesnâ€™t destroy the fibers and saves the original colors
- the formula developed both for white and colored clothes
- prevents graying of fabric
- clean clothes efficiently even at low temperatures (30Â°)
- contains the components, preventing scale formation on the
heating elements of washing machines
- it is not recommended to wash baby clothes with the other clothes
- the liquid formula prevents the substanceâ€™s dispersion
- perfect for washing underwear
- contains safe herbal ingredients â€śExtra safe formulaâ€ť and is easy
to wash out of the clothes when rinsing,
what completely eliminates the risk of irritation
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
- synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
What is it? Softened water.
Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
Sodium Myreth Sulfate:
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil which serves as an excellent detergent.
This natural and biodegradable detergent removes soils and stains.
What is it? Natural, biodegradable, and non-polluting soap made
by the saponification (natural chemical process by which soap is produced) of vegetable oils.
Removes dirt and disinfects.
What is it? An extremely mild detergent extracted from vegetable oils.
Removes dirt and protects the fabric, while being easily biodegradable.
What is it? A mild detergent extracted from vegetable oils.
The detergent removes dirt and protects the fabric while being easily biodegradable.
What is it? Organic glycerin is made from organic vegetable material.
Further softens the fabric.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil fatty acids and beets.
Ingredient is biodegradable while also having good cleaning and foaming properties,
as well as serving as a natural eliminator of static.
What is it? Ingredient obtained from vegetable raw materials.
This non-toxic, non-polluting ingredient has antibacterial properties.
Vinylpyrrolidone, Vinylimidazole Copolymer:
What is it? Dye transfer inhibitors and detergent.
These ingredients prevent dyes from leaching from clothes, thus
keeping clothes looking vibrant and new.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate:
What is it? Ingredient made from natural and renewable raw materials based on amino acids.
The ingredient makes the detergent more effective.
What is it? A multifunctional polymer that slows the deposition of hardness salts
on the electrical heating elements of the washing machine.
This biodegradable substance prevents the re-settling of dirt on
fabric and protects your washing machine.
What is it? Enzymes of plant origin.
The enzymes remove complex starch stains, including stains from juices, fruits, and berries.
What is it? Enzymes of plant origin.
Enzyme removes pectin, removing complex stains from juices, fruits, and berries.
Methyl Chloro Isethionate, Methylisothiazolinone:
What is it? Mineral salts.
Serves as a preservative and as an antibacterial agent.
Magnesium chloride, nitrate â€“ are mineral salts.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract:
What is it? Herbal organic extract obtained from plant material.
Ingredient serves as a natural antibacterial agent.
What is it? Natural mineral (kitchen salt).
Serves as a thickener and detergent.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Prevents the liquids in the detergent from separating.
Citric Acid (pH Regulator):
What is it? Ingredient obtained from sugar biosynthetic method.
Prevents the formation of salt stains on the washed dishes. Regulates acidity.
Organic Control is committed to protecting the environment through the
production of ecologically-friendly organic products.