Organic Dishwashing Liquid with Soap Berries 3.3 oz
This is a small / trial size
ORGANIC CERTIFIED and DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Safe Organic Dishwashing Liquid with soap berries consists of 98.6% organic ingredients
and combines the advantages of natural resources.
Organic formula based on a soap berries is an effective and natural cleaning aid
and has a softening and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Organic Dishwashing Liquid Organic Control, with soap berries consists
of 98.6% organic ingredients and combines the advantages of natural resources.
- Natural and safe dishwashing liquid.
- Cleans all kinds of dishes, also recommended for cleaning all types of surfaces.
- Organic formula based on a soap nut is not only harmless to the human health,
even more, it has a softening and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Doesnâ€™t leave streaks.
This dishwashing liquid offers a unique alternative to conventional dishwashing soaps.
Soap berries â€“ a fruit tree Sapindus Mukorossi, growing in India.
They contain large amounts of saponins, natural foaming agents.
Since ancient times, they are used for washing, cleaning and hygiene.
But at the present pace of life is often no time to brew or infuse
these dry fruits to get the cleaning solution.
Our safe, organic dishwashing liquid using Soap Nuts goes back to
basics and reflects our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Soap nut features:
- contains saponins â€“ natural foaming agent
- has antibacterial and anti-parasitic effect
- provides extra care for your hands
- suitable for sensitive skin, helps to relieve irritation
- low-foam product
- can be used without gloves
- effectively removes dirt
- makes dishes sparkling with no streaks
- effective even in hard water
- easily and completely rinsed off with water
- suitable for cleaning any kind of surfaces
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
- synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
What is it? Softened water.
Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil and glucose.
This safe, non-toxic, mild detergent is suitable for sensitive skin
and is used in childrenâ€™s cosmetics. It safely removes soil.
Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract
What is it? A natural ingredient derived from soap nuts
Reduces skin irritation, it has antibacterial and antiparasitic action.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil fatty acids and beets.
Ingredient is biodegradable while also having good cleaning and foaming properties,
as well as serving as a natural eliminator of static.
What is it? A mild antibacterial ingredient that contains essential oils of jasmine.
This organic preservative used in the food industry works as an
antibacterial agent and fragrance.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate:
What is it? Ingredient made from natural and renewable raw
materials based on amino acids.
The ingredient makes the detergent more effective.
What is it? Ingredient prepared from raw materials and vegetables
grown using organic farming methods.
Moisturizes skin and hands.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Prevents the liquids in the detergent from separating.
Citric Acid (pH Regulator):
What is it? Ingredient obtained from sugar biosynthetic method.
Prevents the formation of salt stains on the washed dishes.