Organic Liquid Laundry Detergent for Dark Clothes with Aloe Vera 40.5 oz.
ORGANIC CERTIFIED and DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Organic Liquid Laundry Detergent for Dark Clothes consists of 95,6% organic ingredients.
It is specially designed for washing dark clothes, while also being suitable for all types of fabric in
both machine and hand washing.
Our detergent helps preserve bright colors and keeps dark colors looking vibrant.
- Organic Laundry Detergent for Dark Clothes consists of 95,6% organic ingredients.
- Our phosphate-free detergent is specially designed for washing dark clothes,
while also being suitable for all types of fabric in both machine and hand washing.
- The detergent helps preserve bright colors and keeps dark colors looking vibrant.
- Aloe vera and vegetable glycerin protect skin during hand washing.
- Our detergent also protects your washing machine, by preventing the formation
of lime scale buildup on the heating elements of the machine.
- Due to the absence of enzymes and alkalis, this gel is ideal for wool and silk.
- Our Laundry Detergent is both safe for the environment and safe for skin.
- it has been specially formulated to be easily and completely rinsed off with water.
- leaves no residue or streaks â€“ optimal for the black linen
keeps dark clothes from fading
- contains a dye fixator, which keeps your clothes looking like new longer
- prevents redeposition of dirt onto textile fibers
perfect for dark underwear
- contains the components preventing scale formation on the heating elements of washing machines
- the liquid formula prevents the substanceâ€™s dispersion
contains Aloe Vera extract,
which has a slight antiseptic effect
- helps to keep dark and colored clothing brighter longer
quickly and effectively removes
various types of grease and dirt, even at a low temperature (starting from 30 Â°C)
- due to its composition can be used even in hard water
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
What is it? Softened water.
Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
Sodium Ð¡ 12-16 Alkyl Sulphate:
What is it? An ingredient derived from fatty alcohols from coconut oil.
Removes grease and contamination.
Sodium Myreth Sulfate:
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil which serves as an excellent detergent.
This natural and biodegradable detergent removes soils and stains.
Fatty Alcohol C12-C18 7EO:
This biodegradable, environmentally-friendly compound is a natural detergent.
What is it? Natural, biodegradable, and non-polluting soap made by the
saponification (natural chemical process by which soap is produced) of vegetable oils.
Removes dirt and disinfects.
What is it? A multifunctional polymer that slows the deposition of
hardness salts on the electrical heating elements of the washing machine.
This biodegradable substance prevents the re-settling of dirt on
fabric and protects your washing machine.
What is it? Glucose derivative.
What is it? Ingredient obtained from the amino acid sarcosine.
Non-toxic, biodegradable ingredient used for its anti-static and antibacterial properties.
Vinylpyrrolidone, Vinylimidazole Copolymer:
What is it? Dye transfer inhibitors and detergent.
These ingredients prevent dyes from leaching from clothes,
thus keeping clothes looking vibrant and new.
What is it? A synthetic element combined with the essential oil of lavender.
The essential oil infuses clothes with a refreshing aroma.
Methyl Chloro Isothiazolinone, Methyl Isothiazolinone:
What is it? Mineral salts.
Serves as a preservative and as an antibacterial agent.
Magnesium chloride, Magnesium Nitrate:
What is it? Mineral Salts
Regulates work of surfactants.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract:
What is it? An herbal extract, produced from succulent leaves of the aloe plant.
The herbal extract provides additional care for the fabric.
What is it? Ingredient prepared from raw materials and vegetables
grown using organic farming methods.
Moisturizes skin and hands.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Prevents the liquids in the detergent from separating.
What is it? Ingredient obtained from sugar biosynthetic method.
Prevents the formation of salt stains on the washed dishes.
Organic Control is committed to protecting the environment through the production
of ecologically-friendly organic products.